Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lovin' the Twinchies

Today I cleaned off my table top-all of it. I use an old enamel kitchen work table-I love it. I found it in a junk shop in Lehigh Co., PA more than 25 years ago-I paid $20 for it. It has a beautiful red pattern on the top that I never see. So today I plowed it off and scrubbed it clean. In the mean time I found this lovely sheet of photos from ArtChix-they are an odd size 1.5 inches-a little too large for an inchie. So I made them into Twinchies. There was a nice transparency too. So here is what came of cleaning my table. Heaven knows what I would find if I cleaned the whole room!

4 comments:

Lyneen said...

these are amazing, love the images.... great color

Jan said...

Lovely!!!
You are an inspiration, always.

Phyllis said...

You need to clean that table more often :-) Beautiful!

jasminduft said...

Gorgeous twinchies!