Sunday, November 29, 2009

The First Snow

Thanksgiving week brought the first snow to Ohio's farmlands. Our new home (as of Dec. 1) got a soft little coating of fresh snow. We missed it, but my BIL kindly sent us this lovely picture. We can hardly wait. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. A lot of hard work is ahead, preparing our NY house to meet the winter-and the Ohio house to meet the holidays. And MOVING all the STUFF. Believe me-"stuff" is a nicer word than DH labels it! Thanks for letting me share-I'm just bubblin' over.

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Your house is amazingly amazingly beautiful!!!! Oh I'm just so happy for you!!!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous new house, great size too. Doesn't that look all Christmassy :) Get that motorhome on the road!

Diane aka cameldiva said...

Looks like an awesome retreat!!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲