Friday, February 24, 2012

February Knits

So it turns out that February is the snowiest month this winter-which makes extra time for knitting warm stuff. This hat was a mystery Knit Along from the Mystery 220 Group on Ravelry It is very interesting in a crunchy, organic sort of way.
The socks are from a sock yarn inspired by Van Gogh's Starry Night painting. Art for my feet! This was a test knit for a future pattern. I like these anklets!

I also have a Shalom Cardigan on the needles that I am attempting to make in my larger image. It is knit from a beautiful natural yarn-maybe pics next week.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Why did I never learn to knit? Oh yeah, no one I know could teach me, lol. The socks are so gorgeous, I can't imagine how warm and cozy they are, and you made them yourself!