Friday, November 2, 2012

Craft Show Time

I'm only doing one show this year. Ten years ago, I did a show every weekend from the first weekend in November until the 2nd weekend in December. I'm too old for that now, for sure. After hauling everything to the high school gym and setting up tonight, I hope I wake up early enough to get to the show tomorrow! Of course, I left too many last minute jobs. Buttons on hot mitts the bags of balsam and the pricing. I'd rather sew! Wish me luck for tomorrow-I've made 56 aprons! All sizes, colors, styles, and  sizes.  Also look for new styles on my Etsy shop next week. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

1 comment:

ParkNSlide said...

Good luck with your sale. Sandi is just thrilled with her Christmas apron. Your Etsy site looks so professional.